Welcome to RuneScape Private Server
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Amanda Todd Nudes Beyond The Grave

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Bailey

Bailey

flash:wave2: can u not

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Locationw374 Varrock West Bank
Yes, nudes of Amanda Todd have been posted on the internet once more, the difference this time is that she is dead at the time of them being taken.

I just thought I would share this with you all, obviously I'm not allowed to post the picture.

1z6sciw.png

Ryan

Ryan

Joined Oct. 28, 2011

• OwnerDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationNew York
pm me the pictures or link?

sydHD

sydHD

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationUnited States

pm me the pictures or link?

You sick ######.

Ryan

Ryan

Joined Oct. 28, 2011

• OwnerDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationNew York

You sick ######.

I just lol'd. I don't wanna fap to it, I'm curious of what the pictures are. You're the sick hashtags.

I'm nooby

I'm nooby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
Nude pictures of a dead body?

noobycopy_zps3cd1e946.png

Aaron

Aaron

���������������������

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts
  • LocationEngland
Super cool!

me nd my doge

20090213110050!Bulldog.gif

Tom

Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
._.
~ Ingame Name; Lost Avenger

N0vapur3

N0vapur3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
Omg, I found them!!!!!! Picture is kinda laggy idk why :o
Posted Image

To Catch a Predator, pm for a way out.

24y0mko.png

VanHalen

VanHalen

Member Title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Game Name:Mizty

Omg, I found them!!!!!! Picture is kinda laggy idk why :o
Posted Image

To Catch a Predator, pm for a way out.

LOLOL

Y0weP.png

IGN:Mizty | Van Halen

Taylor

Taylor

Kinky ;)

• RankedModerator
  • 2,594 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Game Name:Taylor
This girl kills herself, and all you guys care about are finding naked ###### pictures of her? Seriously? What the ######.

TAYLORGREENDAY_zps0fa75bbd.png - Made by Wouter

Ls5SEUb.png

Devyn ♫

Devyn ♫

~ This Is My Story ~

• OwnerDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSpira
Guys so all you know, the nudes are when she was 12.

Also I'm sorry but all this publicity she's getting is so stupid. Millions kill themselves each year, she's not special. If anything she's one of the worse, it all happened cause she showed some guy her boobs at age 12. What kind of 12 year old is off showing her tits to some guy she doesn't even know over the internet. It's horrible and the parents should have a better hold on their children than letting them do ###### like this.

Music

Music

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBoston
Bailey, this is another publicity stunt by a typical teenaged girl, crying for attention. It's just like that Kara case a few weeks ago on twitter. She tweeting that someone was "in my hour ecall911" (translation: in my house, call 911). This turned out to be a hoax, but she magically has 100K followers now.

It's all stupid publicity stunts, much like the "Like this to end world hunger" or "Like this if you're a boy!" pictures on facebook... And people actually liking them. What really gets me from those "Like this to..." pictures are the ones of terminally ill kids... How desperate for likes do you have to be...?

In short: It's a hoax.

This girl kills herself, and all you guys care about are finding naked ###### pictures of her? Seriously? What the ######.

All you do is run around these forums and post pound signs. What does it even mean?...

Posted Image

N0vapur3

N0vapur3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Bailey, this is another publicity stunt by a typical teenaged girl, crying for attention. It's just like that Kara case a few weeks ago on twitter. She tweeting that someone was "in my hour ecall911" (translation: in my house, call 911). This turned out to be a hoax, but she magically has 100K followers now.

It's all stupid publicity stunts, much like the "Like this to end world hunger" or "Like this if you're a boy!" pictures on facebook... And people actually liking them. What really gets me from those "Like this to..." pictures are the ones of terminally ill kids... How desperate for likes do you have to be...?

All you do is run around these forums and post pound signs. What does it even mean?...

How the fk is committing suicide a hoax? I highly doubt you even know what hoax means because you can't trick someone when you're dead. The ONLY reason why people are making a big deal out of this is because of her actions. Just because she decided to say what she felt in public, does not automatically make it a publicity stunt. Nothing about her story was a joke. It started with a picture of her showing off because she was naive and someone threatened to use her picture to ruin her life which they were successful with. She felt she was countlessly being judged, which, believe it or not, is the only thing people care about now.

Can you tell the difference between a hoax and being judged?

24y0mko.png

Bailey

Bailey

flash:wave2: can u not

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Locationw374 Varrock West Bank

It's hard to pull a hoax while you're dead.

The other pictures were when she was 15, I don't know how old she is now, but the new pictures of here are in a morgue laying on a silver table about to be examined.

The main purpose of this thread was to gauge a response from the picture takers actions; she gained some sort of fame so the person took a picture of her dead naked body.

Is that okay?

1z6sciw.png

Jack

Jack

YMCMB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts
  • LocationEngland

It's hard to pull a hoax while you're dead.

The other pictures were when she was 15, I don't know how old she is now, but the new pictures of here are in a morgue laying on a silver table about to be examined.

The main purpose of this thread was to gauge a response from the picture takers actions; she gained some sort of fame so the person took a picture of her dead naked body.

Is that okay?

I hope you know that the pictures of the dead girl aren't actually Amanda.
bmfz409vmwxfcgjwgcym.png

Darrel

Darrel

Rune-Legacy 3.0

• RankedModerator
  • 2,133 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Game Name:Darrel
People want to see a naked dead body? :fp:

8lNeS.png

Moderator since march 19th 2014

Sorrow

Sorrow

Eupathic Impulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Frans

Frans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
TITTIES PLEASE

Edit: oh she is 12.. wooops

Posted Image

Posted Image

DarkLotus

DarkLotus

[-.51/50.-]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationVirginia
This is pitiful man... Just being honest

"I be like randy savage on acid, that's very vibrant and classic. A walking disaster, Hazard to any rapper thats rappin"

Lifeangel

Lifeangel

Cute

• OwnerDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Game Name:Lifeangel
Why would you post this? How did posting this help anyone? It just made everyone a little more depressed and creaped out than they were before reading it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users